Salary circa 10 to 12,000 AED per month plus annual flight and medical.
Based in Dubai, UAE
FLUENT SPANISH LANGUAGE SKILLS ESSENTIAL (Spoken & written)
The Logistics coordinator will support the global supply chain planning and logistics team to ultimately ensure a reliable product supply to a global client. This role must ensure that product is available for our business partners and that it will be delivered safely and on time.
The Logistics coordinatort will be directly responsible for processing the purchase orders and for organization and coordination related to internationally sourced shipments from Port/Airport of Entry to Final Destination. He / She will be responsible for resolving tactical issues with air/vessel transportation and proactively handling shipment exceptions, such as, updates and expedites in a timely manner. The Assistant will be responsible for identifying areas of improvement to streamline processes and reduce costs, while meeting on time delivery goals. Strong experience in time sensitive supply chain and logistics functions in a rapidly growing organization is required.
– Process customer orders, including the effective resolution of pricing and the prevention of pricing issues, product availability and other potential problems.
– Preparation of the Purchase order forms, GDP & ISO 9001 documents.
– Organize process and track all inbound and outbound shipments.
– Ensure all orders and shipments are delivered safely and in the specified time frame in order to meet clients’ timeline followed by the delivery follow up (waybills, reception vouchers and packing list).
– Coordinate and process all shipping paperwork for both domestic and international shipments.