- VACANCY CLOSED - Please make an open application if you wish to be considered for similar vacancies in the future.
Salary circa 10 to 12,000 AED per month plus annual flight and medical.
Based in Dubai, UAE
The Logistics administrator will provide back up and administrative support to the supply chain and logistics team.
The Logistics administrator will be supporting with processing the documentation and helping with the coordination related to internationally sourced shipments from Port/Airport of Entry to Final Destination. He / She will be responsible for helping to resolve issues with shipments (Air and Seafreight).
– Support with processing customer orders, including the effective resolution of pricing and the prevention of pricing issues, product availability and other potential problems.
– Help prepare Purchase order forms, GDP & ISO 9001 documents.
– Help to organize process and track all inbound and outbound shipments.
– Support the team to ensure all orders and shipments are delivered safely and in the specified time frame in order to meet clients’ timeline followed by the delivery follow up (waybills, reception vouchers and packing list).
– Help to coordinate and process all shipping paperwork for both domestic and international shipments.